OUR VALUES and ETHOS
- To make children our first priority.
- To create a welcoming, warm, safe, caring and stimulating environment.
- To promote joint, effective partnerships between agencies that support children and families.
- To make services for children and families flexible, affordable and accessible.
We do this by
- Ensuring that we deliver or facilitate the services that meet the needs of the community.
- Ensuring high quality by working to recognised standards.
- Ensuring that education and care is at the heart of our services for children.
- Ensuring equality of opportunity and service provision to all, regardless of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation and ability.
- Providing high quality training and staff development through our close partnership with other professional agencies.
- Providing services that help parents develop an understanding of children’s needs.
- Providing everyone with the opportunity to learn and develop.